The tournament is limited to 512 amount of players upon check-in.
How to play:
How to play:
- 1. Add your opponent as a friend
- 2. Start Madden NFL 18
- 3. Go to the online Lobby
- 4. Invite your opponent
- 5. Select the "Game settings" found below
- 6. Start the match
- Mode played: 1on1
- Rounds: 1 match
- Time limit: 5 minutes per quarter
- AI Skill: All-Pro
- Accelerated Clock: On
- Play Clock Remaining: 20 seconds
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium
- Weather: Clear
- Teams: all teams allowed
- All matches must start as soon as both players are determined.
- If a player does not respond to invites within 10 minutes, the unresponsive player is subject to be forfeited from the bracket.
- Players must be responsive to members of the admin team. Failure to respond in a timely manner may result is the unresponsive player being forfeited from the bracket.
- If no score has been reported and a Protest or Support ticket has also not been opened within one hour of both opponents having been determined, both players will be forfeited for delaying the bracket.
NoteIf there are any inconsistencies in the reported scores, contact us via a protest ticket. In the event of a dispute, be prepared to provide pictures of post-game summaries or video evidence from the match. Uploading clips to twitch.tv or youtube.com is the best way to provide video evidence.
If you have problems, don't hesitate to contact us via Support.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.