- The Nordic Championship tournament is played over the course of four (4) weeks, starting with qualifiers from each of the regions; Denmark, Sweden, Norway & Finland.
- The teams placing 1st and 2nd, will advance further in the competition
- Mode: Best of one (Tournament Draft Mode)
- Format: Double elimination
- The higher seed can choose their starting side.
- Please play all matches with the provided Tournament Code.
|1st||Qualified Spot, 5x 1600 RP , Triumphant Ryze, 4-Win XP Boost|
|2nd||Qualified Spot, 5x 1200 RP , 4-Win XP Boost|
|3rd||5x 800 RP, 4-Win XP Boost|
|4th||5x 400 RP, 4-Win XP Boost|
|5th-8th||5x 4-Win XP Boost|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
The events are a platform for esport, knowledge and creative competitions, music acts, lectures by game developers, Internet & game culture, cosplay, the fair DreamExpo and much much more. DreamHack is also a production company with a focus on gaming, esports, music and arena productions for both traditional TV and the Internet.