Welcome to the Pre-Season-Tournament of Iron Harvest!
Before you start, some words from the Devs:
As part of the Open Beta with the Pre-Season-Tournament , we want to invite you to test the game in a competitive environment and whilst having fun on the battlefields, we will gather your invaluable feedback.
During this tournament, we will adjust balancing, unit skills and work on nasty bugs that may occur, given the beta status.
This is just the beginning over the upcoming seasons and events we will keep in close touch with you, our players.
Now jump into the Diesel Punk Mechs and fight for prizes totalling over 7000€! 1920+ is waiting for you.
- Qualifier 1: Saturday, August 8, 2020
- Qualifier 2: Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Qualifier 3: Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Qualifier 4: Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Group Stage - Group A: Friday, August 28, 2020
- Group Stage - Group B: Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Playoffs: Sunday, August 30, 2020
Please read this document with detailed instructions on how to play your Iron Harvest match: Link
- Once the round starts, access the Match page
- If you are on the left-hand side of the match page you must create a Lobby in the game and invite your opponent (If you are on the right-hand side you have to wait until your opponent invites you to the game Lobby)
- You or your opponent must set the correct settings for the match available below in Match Details
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please take a screenshot of the summary screen and upload it using the Match page or the Match protest
- Mode: 1on1
- Tournament system:
- 8 players are divided into 2 equal groups of 4 players each
- 2 players from each group go to playoffs, a total of 4 players from both groups
- Group Stage: GSL Style (Double Elimination bracket without the grand finals), Best of one games
- Playoffs: Single Elimination Bracket, Best of three games
- Maps: Deserted Tracks, Border River, Oil Spill (chosen by Map Veto)
- Destroyed HQ: Enabled
- Victory Points: 500
- Time Limit: Disabled
- Starting Resources: Default
- Army Size: Default
- Starting Position: Fixed
- Hero Mode: Reserves
Use of unintended bugs/exploits is not allowed!
|Place in group||Advance to the Playoffs|
*For all players, who qualified through our qualifiers and who played all their matches in the group stage, we have a €100 participation bonus in case they are not making it out of their group.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.