- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Play the match
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- Players have to stay in the lobby for 10 minutes. If the opponent doesn't join, the system will give the default win.
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 6
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Game mode: Head to Head 1on1 (not FUT)
- Match duration: 12 minutes (6 minutes per half)
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- In case of draw: Extra time and penalties if needed
In each round, contestants are paired up against a contestant with the same win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants with the same win-loss record*, a contestant will be randomly paired against a random contestant from the next best win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants remaining overall, a random contestant with the worst win-loss record will receive a default win*.
The amount of rounds in the tournament may vary depending on the amount of checked-in players. Please visit the website to see the amount of rounds once the tournament is live. Players drop from the tournament after 4 losses. From this point on no matches are assigned to them and they will be able to see the tournament results once the tournament is over.
*Except in the first round
Cash prizes are always before taxes. For this competition ESL uses Matcherino to deliver prize money. Matcherino will automatically deduct taxes from the prize winnings, based on local law.
From each Weekly Qualifier for APAC, Middle East and South America the TOP16 is qualifying to the Monthly Finals.
All the players that sign up, check in and play the first swiss round of the qualifier will receive:
- FIFA 22 Base Theme and Avatar (can only be won once per player)
- Best 40% of the players will receive an exclusive FIFA22 Elite Theme and Avatar (can only be won once per player)
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match