- 1. You need to register an ESL account
- 2. Create a team with your friend or teammate
- 3. Enter your PUBG ID on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills. Important: You need to play at least 1 public match before!
- 4. Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- 5. Sign up with your team
Round 1 (BO5)
- Round 1: 1 group of 20 teams
- SQUAD earns points for their placement and kills
- Teams - at least 3 players per team
- Points distribution can be found in the full rules accessible here
- Lobby name and Password will be published in your match lobby here on the qualifier pages, accessible through the tournament widget on the right side when matches are created.
- Server region: tba (depends on the region of the teams)
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
Each team member should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
If you have problems, or notice any issues, please contact the admins IMMEDIATELY.
In addition to that we will have a raffle with all participants. The lucky one will win a mousepad.
To claim your price please write a supportticket to Staffcups (Global). If you want to get more information about the prizes visit the Staffcups Portal.
To promote fairness to volunteers - all paid staff or contractors from ESL wont get the ESL Shop prize when they win a Staffcup as they get paid for their work.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Read the related Staffcups News & check the cupinfo for details
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? Join #staffcups on ESL Play Discord for livesupport and contact the admins. Please dont open supports/protests!