Any player participating at the game can be the lobby host.Adding your opponents as friends
Before starting the lobby, the lobby host must be friend ingame with every player participating in the game. Please share your names in the match chat at ESL and add each other in order to play.Lobby Setup
- Match type: Private
- Map: Picked by the players
- Win score: 5
- Round time: 2:00
- Team size: 2 vs 2
- Server: EU West, picked by the lobby host at the options menu¹
- Game mode: All games are best of 1 map until the finals, best of 3 maps on the finals.
- Bracket mode: Double Elimination
- Champions: Team can have same champions (if there is an option for letting same champions - option must be enabled)
A screenshot of the on-screen results must be made of every game that is played. The screenshots must be uploaded onto the page with the match details as soon as possible after the game has ended. One screenshot showing each result (e.g. per each round) is needed and can be uploaded by either the winners or the losers.
Here is an example of how the screenshot needs to look in order to get the result validated.
In addition to that we will have a raffle with all participants. The lucky one will win a mousepad.
To claim your price please write a supportticket to Staffcups (Global). If you want to get more information about the prizes visit the Staffcups Portal.
To promote fairness to volunteers - all paid staff or contractors from ESL wont get the ESL Shop prize when they win a Staffcup as they get paid for their work.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.