- Format: Bo3, Single Elimination. Up to three different decks may be used.
- Semis and Finals will be Bo5.
- Winner must keep the same deck that was used to win, Loser MUST change deck.
Once losing with a deck, it may not be used until the next round.
- No sideboarding is allowed.
(This means that once a challenge has been issued, it is not allowed to cancel the match)
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
Newegg Inc. is a leading online retailer committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace on the web. We tirelessly pursue these goals by offering a superior shopping experience, rapid delivery and stellar customer service. http://www.newegg.com/