Format: Standard; Conquest (2 heroes, no bans)
- Best of 3(First to 2)
- Before the game, each player must declare two heroes, no restrictions
- You are allowed to have up to 9 decks. Only one deck per class is allowed.
- The winning player has to change the deck he won with.
- The losing player is allowed to either stay with this deck or use a new deck.
- The first player to win two games will advance to the next round.
- We suggest you to use the following website. You select 2 picks and 0 bans! http://www.deckselect.eu
Drops & Disconnects:
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in a game loss for the player who has the disconnect. Opponents have to upload a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting to the match/ protestticket.
- Leaving a challenge once a match has been played will result in a loss for the player who left the challenge!
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the player who has the bug!
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision what happens if there are not screenshots taken!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.