- Ladder Format: Best of Three - Last Hero Standing
- Match format: Standard
- Please use http://www.deckselect.eu for the deck draft
- Before the game, each player must declare three heroes, no restrictions
- Each player can have up to 9 decks, but only one for each class. Having two decks of one Hero is unacceptable and punishable by a losing one game
- Winner must keep their hero & deck for the next game, loser must use a previously unused hero & deck
- Both players are obliged to do a screenshot in challenge mode
Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots confirming the result
Win awesome awards by playing in the ladder! Here you can see some of the most challenging and amazing awards you can win:
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.