Match Format: Conquest with 1 ban
Match Modus: All matches are best of five ( First to 3 wins)
1st Ban & Pick: Higher seed picks / bans first
BattleTag™: Each player is responsible for the proper entry of game account
- Player must win one game with each of his three decks to win the match. When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match
- The losing player can keep the same deck or switch to a different one.
- Player with the higher seed (for example 1 seed is higher than 23) picks first, he also has the right to ban the opponent deck first.
- Each player can have up to 9 decks, but only one for each class. Having two decks for one character is unacceptable and punishable by a losing one game.
- We suggest you to use the following website for the picks and bans (4 Picks 1 Ban)! http://www.deckselect.eu
- Both players are obliged to do a screenshot in challenge mode.
- The player who chooses illegal hero (banned) loses one game.
- The player who leave challenge mode loses one game.
Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots confirming the result.
Drops & Disconnects:
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in a game loss for the player who has the disconnect. Opponents have to upload a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting to the match/ protestticket.
- Leaving a challenge will result in a one game loss for the player who left the challenge!
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the player who has the bug!
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are not screenshots taken!
Multiple Heroes in deck selection:
|Place||Go4 Points||HCT Points|
|1.||100 + 50 EUR||5|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.