Format: Standard; Last Hero Standing (Best of three/five)
- This cup will played in Standard Format! You aren't allowed to use Wild decks!
- Best of 3; Quarterfinals and onwards: Best of 5
- Players play each match with 2 decks. (3, in a Bo5 series)
- Only one deck per class is allowed. (You aren't allowed to have multiple decks prepared for one class!)
- Every Player has to take a screenshot of the Challenge Screen and send it to the opponent!
- The winning player will keep playing with the same deck they won with.
- The losing player has to change their deck.
- The players don't need to announce the decks they're going to be using.
- The first player to win two games (3 games in a bo5) will advance to the next round.
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in a game loss for the player who has the disconnect. Opponents have to upload a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting to the match/ protestticket.
- Leaving a challenge once a match has been played will result in a loss for the player who left the challenge!
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the player who has the bug!
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are not screenshots taken!
Multiple Heroes in deck selection:
|Place||Go4 Points||Hardware Prize|
|1.||100||Plantronics RIG Surround Headset|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.