- Bo3; Finals: Bo5
- Before the game, each player must declare two heroes, no restrictions! (The Player with the higher seed (lower number is higher seed) decides who starts with the hero declaring!)
- First player who wins 2 games advances to the next round! In a bo5 you have to win 3 games!
- Winner must keep their hero & deck for the next game, loser must use a previously unused hero & deck
- Creating new decks inbetween rounds is allowed (Not during matches!)
Drops & Disconnects:
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in a 1 game loss for the player who has the disconnect. Opponents have to upload a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting to the match/ protestticket.
- Leaving a challenge once a match has been played will result in a loss for the player who left the challenge!
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the guy who has the bug!
- You always have to take screenshots of anything that happened during matches. Screenshots of the victories, bugs or disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision what happens if there are not screenshots!
|Place||Go4 Points||Hardware Prize|
|1.||100||Plantronics Gamecom 788 Headset|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.