- Only Europeans are allowed to participate
- Please check the Travel & Event Infos before you sign up
- Each qualifier takes 2 days and begins always at 19:00 CET
- Day 1 stops at Quarter Finals: Best of three (4 Decks / 1 Ban)
- Day 2 Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Grand Final: Best of five (4 Decks / 1 ban)
- The winner of each qualifier will be invited to the CN vs EU tournament in Hangzhou, China
- Travel & accommodation are fully covered
- For the hero vetoing! Before the Game starts, both players mention their 4 different heroes one by one. They can do it in the matchchat or matchcomments. The Player on the left side of the match starts. With classban.com each player bans one hero of the opponent. The order you mentioned the heroes is not the order you have to play them! Winner must keep their hero & deck for the next game, loser must use a previously unused hero & deck. It is forbidden to change the deck after you started the challenge! Once you play a banned hero the game counts as a lost. If a player looses 2 games in a match, he is out of the tournament!
Player A chooses Druid.
Player B chooses Warlock.
Player A chooses Warlock.
Player B chooses Hunter.
Player A chooses Warrior.
Player B chooses Rogue.
Player A chooses Priest.
Player B chooses Priest.
Player A bans Priest of Player B.
Player B bans Druid of Player A.
Player A starts the first Game with his Warrior-Deck. Player B starts with his Warlock-Deck.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.