Match Format: Conquest with 1 ban
Matchmodus until Quarter-Finals : Matches are best of three (First to 2 wins)
Matchmodus in Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Finals: Matches are best of five (First to 3 wins)
1st Ban & Pick: Higher seed picks / bans first
BattleTag™: Each player is responsible for the proper entry of game account
Conquest; Standard (No Wild decks allowed)
- New expansions are allowed
- Whizbang the Wonderful is forbidden to play with on this tournament, The player who chooses this card loses one game.
- Player must win one game with each of his decks to win the match. When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match
- The losing player can keep the same deck or switch to a different one that hasn't won yet.
- Each player can have up to 9 decks.
- We suggest you to use the following website for the picks and bans (3 picks 1 ban in a bo3; 4 picks 1 ban in a bo5)! http://www.deckselect.eu
- The player who chooses a banned hero loses one game.
Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots confirming the result.
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Leaving a challenge is not allowed at any point and will result in a one game loss for the player who left the challenge! Opponents have to upload a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting to the match/protest-ticket.
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the player who has the bug!
Multiple Heroes in deck selection:
- From now on every player has to send a screenshot of their deck selection screen to their opponent! Multiple decks are allowed as long as you are not going to play the class where you have multiple decks!
- Players who don't want to send screenshots of their deck selection screens to their opponents will be punished with a disqualification from the tournament!
- Players who have multiple deck with their mentioned classes in their deck selection screen will be punished with a 1-0 lead for their opponent
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are no screenshots taken!
|1.||100 + 20 EUR|
We're delighted to help you in everything possible! If you have any problem, question or suggestion you can contact us by sending a Support Ticket or through any other means shown below.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
|A1 Croatia is part of A1 Telekom Austria Group – the leading provider of digital services and communication solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. A1 Telekom Austria Group operates in seven countries and together we provide services for approximately 24 million users. We at A1 Croatia are also proud of our figures – we employ about 1,500 people, and we take care of the needs of 2 million users on an everyday basis.|
|M SAN Grupa was founded in 1995. In 1999, after four years of continuous growth and expansion, it topped the list of major Croatian IT companies, and still holds this position. Since 2007, M SAN Grupa has been growing and expanding in the region with a view to strengthening its position as the leading regional IT and CE distributor. Today, M SAN Grupa is the most significant IT business group in this part of Europe.|
|Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. Samsung's innovations expand to the lineup of gaming monitors, with special focus on the rapidly increasing demands of gaming monitors. With the techno logical expertise that the company has accumulated throughout the years, Samsung is accelerating gaming features, such as the high WQHD generation of curved gaming monitors, which are greatly appreciated by gamers around the world.|