- Players need to submit decks to this form, deadline is 30/09/2019 16:00 (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary
Tournament Format: Double-Elimination
Match Format: Specialist Standard (No wild decks allowed)
Matchmodus: Matches are best of 3 (First to 2 wins)
BattleTag™: Each player is responsible for the proper entry of game account
Specialist; Standard (No Wild decks allowed)
- Whizbang the Wonderful is forbidden to play with on this tournament, The player who chooses this card loses one game.
- The player must have three decks of the same class designated Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. The Secondary and Tertiary must share the same 25 cards as the Primary and up to 5 different cards for each of the remaining decks.
- In the first game, both players have to use the Primary deck.
- In the second and third game, you can choose to keep the same deck or switch to Secondary or Tertiary.
- The player who chooses a class other than the one chosen when registering for the tournament will automatically lose a game. The same applies if the use of cards that were not present in the decklist is detected.
- You can see a detailed explanation of the format on YouTube by HearthstoneEsports.
Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots confirming the result.
- Every Player is responsible for their own internet connection.
- Bugs: Clientbugs count as a disconnect for the player who has the bug!
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are no screenshots taken!
- TOP4 players advance to Online Playoffs
Prize pool for Monthly Finals is 150 €.
We're delighted to help you in everything possible! If you have any problem, question or suggestion you can contact us by sending a Support Ticket or through any other means shown below.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
|A1 Croatia is part of A1 Telekom Austria Group – the leading provider of digital services and communication solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. A1 Telekom Austria Group operates in seven countries and together we provide services for approximately 24 million users. We at A1 Croatia are also proud of our figures – we employ about 1,500 people, and we take care of the needs of 2 million users on an everyday basis.|