- Deck submission - closed
- Player classlist
- Format: Best of 5, Single Elimination, classic Conquest. The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
- Players are required to submit 3 classes with 1 deck per class for this tournament via the submission form (link above).
- When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
- The losing player can use the same deck or switch to a different deck as long as it has not won yet.
- No sideboarding allowed. Only one deck each of the classes you submitted are allowed. Your opponent may ask an admin to check the decklists of players for cards they think should not exist. Anyone caught sideboarding will be disqualified.
- Players can only have the three submitted tournament decks in their list, no other decks will be allowed, including non-declared class decks. Your opponent may ask you for a screenshot of the challenge screen to verify this, along with the timestamp. Any one who does not abide by this rule will be automatically disqualified.
- Deck submission/re-submission is allowed until 14:00 GMT+8 of the same day of the tournament.
- Seeding for the bracket will be randomized every week.
- Players will be given access to the class list after the brackets are generated. Please join the IRC channel (check Cup Chat section below) to stay informed.
- Disconnecting: It will automatically count as a loss of that game for the disconnected player unless both players agree to rematch. We encourage sportsmanship!
- Players whose presence cannot be confirmed 15 minutes after advancing into through the bracket with an opponent waiting will be disqualified. Players who need a break must inform an admin and their opponent. It is up to the admin's discretion on allowing a match to continue or if the player gets a walkover.
- Any players who fail to submit their decklists before the allotted time will be disqualified.
- Any players found cheating, sideboarding, or having more decks than their submitted decklists will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Players who leave the challenge lobby intentionally will be disqualified, unless the player has to restart his client due to a bug. Screenshots must be provided as proof of the occurrence.
Weekly point distribution scheme
|3rd-4th||1 Point each|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match