Only national teams are allowed to take a part in Country Championship. Please, make sure to have an agreement within your national community that your team is allowed to represent the nation before signing up!
One match day per week is planned. Default match day and time will be Sunday 19:00 CET. Feel free to agree with your opponent on any suitable match date and time. But if you can not find a solution with your opponent for different match date, the match shall be played on default match date and time.
As long as your national team joined the Country Championship - you can no longer change your roster! Make sure you have no players in your team, which will not play the tournament. It will be allowed to change up to two players before playoffs start.
- Mode: Best-of-Two (overall scores after two rounds)
- Time limit:
- 10 Minutes - Big Easy
- No overtime, goals scored at the end of time limit are valid only if it's possible to kick off
- Score limit: 0
- Stadium: Big Easy
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.