Best of three (3) - Single Elimination
- Each player is required to bring exactly three (3) decks from unique Pantheons.
- The winning player has to change the deck he won with.
- The losing player is allowed to either stay with this deck or use a new deck.
- The first player to win two games wins the match.
- Both players in the Match must add each other to their Friends Lists.
- Once this has been done, to create a Challenge Match one player must click the crossed swords by the appropriate player’s name in their Friends List.
- Upon the challenger accepting, both players will be pulled to the Deck Selection screen. The Game will not begin until both players have selected their decks.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they have a stable internet connection while playing in an active match.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in 1 game loss for that player, unless they are able to rejoin the game. Opponents must provide a screenshot of their opponent disconnecting.
- Participants who disconnect and are kicked out of the challenge between games will not incur any penalty.
- Failure to return within 10 minutes after a Challenge has been cancelled will result in a match loss.
- If a participant disconnects, they must rejoin as soon as they are able to.
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.