The Road to HCS - A Registration Story
HCS by ESL aims to bring the best competitive Halo experience to the community. Teams now have the opportunity to compete every Sunday for points in hopes of qualifying for the Season Finals.
On the road to the finals lays just one tiny roadblock: the registration. While many of you are using the ESL website for the first time, we recognize that players and teams are having some trouble getting set up for HCS. We put this FAQ together in order to help direct you through the process.
If after reading the below, you still have problems, please contact our support via: ESL Halo Support or see the ongoing FAQ thread on the forums.
1) Create an ESL Player account: http://play.eslgaming.com/register_player/
2) Create a team and invite your friends: http://esl.gg/create-team
3) Register your team for HCS: http://esl.gg/hcsregistrationS1
4) Wait for HCS admin team to confirm your registration.
5) Sign up for HCS Cup #1: http://esl.gg/12y4J1W
Create an ESL Player account: http://play.eslgaming.com/register_player/
- Residence: Must be from the USA, Canada or Mexico.
- Age: Must be at least 16.
- Date of Birth Format: Day/Month/Year
- Xbox Gamertag: Must be added under gameaccounts.
Create a team and invite your friends: http://esl.gg/create-team
- Teams must have at least 4 players (can have 5 maximum).
- All members must meet the above account requirements.
- Teams must have a team logo to register for HCS Cups.
- In order to add players to your team you will need to use the “Invite players to your team” link on your Team Admin Center. Access this page by going to your team profile and clicking the “Team Control Center” link at the bottom.
- If you wish to remove players from your team, you can do this by clicking the “Kick Members” button on the Team Admin Center.
Register your team for HCS: http://esl.gg/hcsregistrationS1
- Registering your team here will lock your roster.
Sign up for HCS Cup #1: http://esl.gg/12y4J1W
- You will need to be registered to the HCS Registration Cup in order to register for HCS Cup #1.
- At this point, a team logo is required. You may add a team logo on the “Team Admin Center” page.
- Make sure you check-in during the designated check-in time on the day of actual cup to confirm your place. This is required.
Still have questions? Please contact our support via: ESL Halo Support or see the ongoing FAQ thread on the forums.
8755878, Thursday, 04/12/14 16:35
- info write comment not allowed