- Field Size: Scaling
- PowerUps: Basic
- You play BO1, first who reaches 10 points wins the game.
- If your opponent is late more than 15 minutes, you HAVE to submit a match comment or protest with information about that.
|The winner of the Spring tournaments will receive the Spring Award on his player or team profile.|
Furthermore the TOP 3 players/teams of each Spring tournament are going to earn free ESL Premium months!
|Place||Premium & Award|
|1.||3 months Premium + Spring Cup Award*|
|2.||2 months Premium|
|3.||1 month Premium**|
(**) at least 8 Players/Teams
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.