How To: Forza Racing Championship
Today we want to explain how the Forza Racing Championship works and what you need to do to be part of it. There are two things you need to do before playing in our tournament, but the most important one is to create an ESL account and to sign up for the competitions.
Settings will be set and managed for all players entirely by Microsoft or their designated agent for each week’s Recreation Series play
How does the Forza Racing Championship work?1. What is the difference between Elite Cup, Elite Showdown, Consolation Cup and Recreational Series?
2. Which cars and tracks are used in each week in the Recreational Series?
3. Which cars and are used in each week in the Elite, Consolation and Showdown Cups?
4. Which tracks and are used in each week in the Elite and Showdown Cups?
5. How can I confirm my slot for the Elite Cup on Saturday?
6. How can I confirm my slot for the Showdown Cup on Sunday?
7. How can I save a replay?
8. Xbox only allows 10 replays to be safe, what should we do?
9. What are the assists set at? Can we use mods?
10. What does 'Force of Suggested Line = NO' mean?
11. Which countries are allowed to compete?
MAMBUSA', Thursday, 03/11/16 11:55
No comments yet.
- info write comment not allowed