Foot Locker and Xbox invite you to Drop The Power. On October Saturday 21st, battle it out against competitors in Manchester, Paris and Rotterdam Foot Locker stores on Forza Motorsport 7 in an esports challenge.
Up for grabs is your chance to win exclusive drops every 20 minutes including the world’s most powerful console – Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition plus the hottest sneakers from the latest collection. Head down to your participating store to take part or tune into the live ESL stream for your chance to win. #DropThePower #approved
How to WatchMixer.com/xbox
Foot Locker stores
Tournament Operator Rules
1. Cup Rules· Troubleshooting
For all issues on site admins have the final decision. They will endeavour to fix your problem but if they rule that you are unable to participate in a given contest their decision is final.
· Unsportsmanlike Behaviour
Any behaviour that could be perceived as unsportsmanlike towards on site admins, other competitors, spectators or any other individual involved in the competition will lead to your instant disqualification from participating.
· ESL reserves the right to make changes to this ruleset at any time.
2. Forza Rules/Format· Player eligibility
To participate in the race, players must be present at the designated Foot Locker stores in Manchester, Paris and Rotterdam.
· Media Obligations
By participating in the tournament you agree to appear on the broadcast of the competition, and, in the case of victory, be interviewed by the broadcast team.
Each session is contested by three participants. Each racer will be given 1-4 laps on a circuit to set the fastest lap possible on one of the tracks below. Dubai GP, Sonoma Speedway, Nurburgring GP
For each individual race, the track will be selected randomly by the admin team.
· In Game Settings
Each participant will have around five minutes to tune the driving aids to their liking. There are no restrictions as to which driving aids a player can use.
Damage will be set to cosmetic only.
Players are free to use as many or as few driving aids as they see fit.
Players must select cars from the S or A Class. The class for each individual race will be defined by the on site admin to the players before the commencement of each race.
Players must attempt to drive on the configuration of the course defined by the admins. Intentional attempts to cut corners may be penalised with measures up to and including disqualification.
Players that are ajudged to intentionally ram or otherwise disable their opponents through non-racing methods may be penalised with measures up to and including disqualification.
Should a player disconnect, they are eliminated from the race. This should be considered a "virtual engine failure".
3. Communication and Support· Admins
Players must respect and adhere to the rulings made by the admins during the course of the tournament. The admins retain the ability to make a ruling not directly supported by this ruleset in the interests of upholding fair play and ensuring the integrity of the competition.
Terms and Conditions
2. This promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of Foot Locker and Microsoft, its agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Electronic Sports League, “ESL” is the Tournament Operator. ESL’s “Cup Rules” are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding gameplay rulings.
5. Promotional Period: The main promotion period is open from 11am GMT on October 21st 2017 until 17.00 GMT.
6. To enter, participants will be selected at each Foot Locker store location via a raffle ticket system in a 20 minute racing slot. At each participating Foot Locker location, the entrant who posts the fastest lap time on Forza Motorsport 7 will be eligible for the winning prize (Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition and a copy of Forza Motorsport 7 and a pair of sneakers from Foot Locker) in that 20 minute racing slot. Runner up prizes will include a physical copy of Forza Motorsport 7 and a Foot Locker gift card.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to offer pre-registered entrants participation into a 20 minute slot for marketing and promotional purposes.
8. Winners will be notified by the adjudication of ESL after all participants have posted their race times in the 20 minute race slot.
a) During the promotion period there are a total of 84 “winning moments” (prizes) to be won. This includes:
i. Fourteen (14) x Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition consoles with a physical copy of Forza Motorsport 7.
ii. Twenty-eight (28) x physical copy of Forza Motorsport 7.
iii. Fourteen (14) x Foot Locker sneakers.
iv. Twenty-eight (28) x Foot Locker gift cards
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information to claim the prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of the prize caused by the provision of wrong information.
11. Please allow up to 90 days for delivery of the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition prize from release date although the Promoter will endeavour to send these out within 28 days of winning. All other prizes will be awarded on the promotional day.
12. Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and the prize will be forfeited. The prize will not be re-allocated.
13. Following the end of the Promotion Period, in the event of any unclaimed/unwon prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to request that an independent person conducts a random draw for all non-winning entrants. As this depends wholly on what is won during the promotion, the number of prizes that may be awarded by this route is unknown. Any winners via this route will be notified via email within 28 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any prize. Promoter will not be liable for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
15. There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part and for a non-cash prize, no cash alternatives except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, when the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the promotion, entrants accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any information collected regarding entrants into this promotion will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes unless the Promoter has consent.
21. This promotion is governed by the applicable law of the country of the participating Foot Locker store location and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
22.The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
23. In the event of discrepancy between these T&Cs and the details in any promotional material, the details in these T&Cs shall prevail.
PROMOTER: Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (registered number IE256796) whose registered office is at 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.