- Weekly Cups: Starting point. Swiss system, 6 rounds. Cash prizing rewards.
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination.
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”.
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score.
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Ranking and tiebreaker system: Final position in the ranking will be determined by the number of wins, or if equal than determined - by tiebreakers. Tiebreaker system takes three values into account which are described below.
Tiebreaker 1 (Buchholz system): represents the sum of the opponents wins.
Tiebreaker 2 (W/L Sum): represents the performance of opponents that a player played during the tournament. Players who played against stronger opponents will be ranked higher within the standings of the tournament. To calculate this value, sum the number of points each opponent contributes. Opponents contribute +1 for each win they accumulate throughout the tournament and -1 for each loss they accumulate throughout the tournament. Each single opponent may never contribute less than -3 points to a player's first tiebreaker. Default wins contribute 0 points to the player’s W/L Sum tiebreaker.
Tiebreaker 3 (First Tiebreaker Sum): represents the performance of the opponents that all of a players opponents played. Players who played against opponents who consistently played against stronger opponents throughout the Tournament will be ranked higher within the standings of the tournament. To calculate this value, total the sum of W/L Sum for all opponents that the player played. Default wins contribute 0 points to the players Second Tiebreaker Sum tiebreaker.
Please check the rulebook for the complete tournament series information.