- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Play the match
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
- Players have to stay in the lobby for 10 minutes. If the opponent doesn't join, the system will give the default win.
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 6
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score
- In case of a tie with the tiebreaker system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players
- Game mode: Head to Head 1on1 (not FUT)
- Match duration: 12 minutes (6 minutes per half)
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- In case of draw: Extra time and penalties if needed
In each round, contestants are paired up against a contestant with the same win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants with the same win-loss record*, a contestant will be randomly paired against a random contestant from the next best win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants remaining overall, a random contestant with the worst win-loss record will receive a default win*.
The amount of rounds in the tournament may vary depending on the amount of checked-in players. Please visit the website to see the amount of rounds once the tournament is live. Players drop from the tournament after 4 losses. From this point on no matches are assigned to them and they will be able to see the tournament results once the tournament is over.
*Except in the first round
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.