Each season lasts for 2 months and consists of 3 skill stages:
- Stage 1: Player’s starting point. Swiss system, 4 rounds, players with score 4-0 and 3-1 advance into the next stage. Digital rewards.
- Stage 2: Only accessible by those who qualified from Stage 1. Single elimination, top 16 advances to the next stage. Digital rewards.
- Stage 3: Only accessible by those who qualified from Stage 2. Double elimination, major rewards both digital and cash prizing.
- Stage 1: All players who did not yet qualify for Stage 2 or Stage 3 are eligible to participate in Stage 1 tournaments.
- Stage 2: Only players who qualified from Stage 1 are eligible to play in Stage 2 tournaments. Players who qualify to Stage 3 are unable to participate in upcoming Stage 2 tournaments from the current season.
- Stage 3: Only players who qualified from Stage 2 are eligible to play in Stage 3 tournaments. Player eligibility resets every season. Players who qualified for Stage 2 or 3 in previous seasons need to qualify again through Stage 1 in the current season.
Please check the rulebook for the complete tournament series information.