Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the FIFA 15 (PS4) PlayStation® Plus Cup Europe?
The FIFA 15 PlayStation® Plus Cup is an official PlayStation® Plus tournament by ESL and can be your start for a gaming career! Compete against players from all over Europe, make new friends and enjoy a gaming experience you have never had before. Do you think you have what it takes to be the best in Europe? Then prove it!
2. How can I participate in the FIFA 15 (PS4) PlayStation® Plus Cup Europe?
To be able to compete in this tournament you need to fulfill these criteria:
- PlayStation® Plus account
- ESL account
- A legal copy of FIFA 15 (PS4)
- A passport or residence in one of the following countries:
3. How do I register a new account?
To register a new ESL account, go to the registration page and follow the steps mentioned. All you need is an email account, a password and a nickname. If you already have an ESL account but can't remember your login information, please contact the support.
4. How do I add my SEN ID to my ESL account?
The place to edit your player profile is the "command center", which is accessible through the cog to the left of your nickname under the header.
- Choose "Gameaccounts"
- Type = PlayStation® (SEN ID)
- Value = Enter your SEN ID
- Click send
5. How do I sign up correctly?
The sign up is super easy and straight forward, if you have already checked the steps before. Even if not, it works pretty simple. Go to the cup page and simply follow the "Sign Up" steps on the top right hand side. It will guide you through everything you need to do.
6. Will there be a limit for the tournament?
The tournament size is limited to 1024 players. In case of more players signing up a randomized draw will determine the final participants of the cup.
8. What proof do I need for a match result?
Both players are responsible for making screenshots or video proofs of the results and for uploading them within 15 minutes after the match ended. The screenshots and/or videos are needed as evidence in case there is a conflict, which will be checked by a staff member. We can only take a good decision, if there is enough proof for it. A screenshot/video always needs to contain the in-game nicknames of the players and show the results/issues, so we can be sure the proof is of the according match.
9. How to take screenshots with a PS4 and share them on ESL?
Please check out the official PlayStation® website to get the answers on how to take and share a screenshot. You need to upload those screenshots on your ESL match. If you are on the tournament page, you will see a "Upload screenshot/matchmedia" on the right side. There you need to click and select your screenshot and then you can upload it to your ESL match.
10. How does a match protest work?
If you have any issues during the match, you can open a protest by clicking the link "Open Protest" in the right side bar of the tournament. If you don't find the link, you can also use the direct link to see all matches, where you can write a protest. There you can choose your match and open a protest, so a staff member can check your issue. However, keep in mind that a protest needs to be written within 10 minutes after the match is over, so we don't have any bigger delays in the cup.
11. Where can I find the latest tournament news?
Breaking news, tournament information and announcements about the FIFA 15 PlayStation® Plus Cup Europe can be found on our FIFA PlayStation® Edition, on the official ESL FIFA Facebook page and on the ESL FIFA Twitter account @ESL_FIFA. Important notifications for the remaining teams will also be sent through email, if necessary.
12. When do I have to play my matches?
The match dates for the tournaments are as follows:
- Round 1: Sunday, May 17th 20:00 CEST
- Round 2: Wednesday, May 20th 20:00 CEST
- Round 3: Sunday, May 24th 20:00 CEST
- Round 4: Wednesday, May 27th 20:00 CEST
- Round 5: Sunday, May 31th 20:00 CEST
- Round 6: Wednesday, June 3rd 20:00 CEST
- Round 7: Sunday, June 7th 20:00 CEST
- Round 8: Wednesday, June 10th 20:00 CEST
- Semi Finals + Grand Final: Sunday, June 14th 20:00 CEST
13. Any question left?
Feel free to contact our support.