- Add your opponent to your friends list.
- Start DRAGON BALL FighterZ.
- Create a Ring Match.
- Remember the "Game Details" shown below.
- Set a Ring Password.
- Share your Ring Password with your opponent.
- Start the fight.
- After the match is finished, please enter the result and screenshot of the "Ring Battle Records".
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1.
- Player seeding: Random.
- Tournament system: Double Elimination (if there is no more than 256 participants) or Swiss* (if there is more than 256 participants).
- Number of rounds: 8.
- Elimination after 2 losses.
- Best of 3 games.
- Match Settings: 300 seconds.
- Stage: Random (a stage may be chosen of both players agree to it).
- Winner must keep character.
- Loser may switch character.
- Control Setting: any controller function such as rapid pressing (turbo) or hardware-based macros are not allowed during the Tournament.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a protest ticket (which is available in the match event page).
Results have to be reported after the end of the match through the match event on the PS4. Players should upload the screenshot/video which shows the exact match score. Match media has to be uploaded directly on the match event page.
- If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a protest ticket and reach out to the admin team.
- In order to create a protest ticket, go to the match page in your PS4 (“Events” > “My Events” > Choose the match you need assistance) and select the option “Go to Support Page”.
- Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes. This can be done with screenshots of each victory or video replays uploaded to websites such as Youtube or Twitch.
|Top 2||Invitation to Regional Final.|
|The players that sign up, check in and play at least one round of the qualifier will receive:|
|EVO2021ST-DBFZ PlayStation Side Tournament Base Theme and Avatar (to everyone who participated).|
|Top 64 players will receive an exclusive EVO2021ST-DBFZ Side Tournament Elite Theme and Avatar (can only be won once per player).|
|Top 8 players will receive an exclusive EVO2021ST-DBFZ Side Tournament Champion Theme and Avatar (can only be won once per player).|
We are happy to help you as much as possible, if you have any problems, any questions or suggestions you can contact us through a Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match