THIS TOURNAMENT USES AN AUTOMATIC INGAME LOBBY SYSTEM.
Registration requirements and limitations
- For a team to be eligible to participate in a region, at least 3 team members must be residing in the region and participate in each match. We will potentially ask for residency proof at any point from any player participating. Faking residency will lead to an automatic disqualification and potentially a temporary or permanent ban from ESL events.
- Teams can use up to two (2) subs during the Qualifiers.
- 7 is the maximum allowed players to be registered on the ESL Play team (5 main players + 2 subs).
- Coach rule: A coach can be present during the draft but as soon as the game loads in only the 5 players can be communicating with each other until the end of the game.
- Tournament Schedule:
- Schedule will be announced after check-in time and adjusted to amount of teams.
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One until Ro8, Best of Three Ro4
- Game Mode: Captains mode
- Server location: check out the rulebook to see a server for your region
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the ingame lobby using chat commands.
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
HOW TO JOIN THE LOBBY
- When the tournament starts, be sure to be in game waiting for the Bot invite to join your lobby.
If you don't get invite by the Bot you can always join manually by searching your game in the Custom Lobbies browser. Search for your game in your region and Game Mode Captains Mode, the lobby name and password will be esl-NUMBER, with the NUMBER being your MatchID here on ESL, i.e. esl-41801070.
- Once in lobby, the team with priority needs to reply to the bot with their pick, using the commands: !fp for first pick, !sp for second pick, !radiant for radiant and !dire for dire. The other team then picks the options that remain.
- After that, you can join your slots and the bot will start the game.
- Please note that you in Social settings you should have chat allowed from ALL players to see instructions from the BOT and Admins! Anonymous mode has to be turned OFF.
|TOP1||Qualification for the Gamers Without Borders 2022|
Please join the ESL Dota 2 Discord Server!
or you can do it by clicking the Discord icon!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.