Registration requirements and limitations
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- Only teams belonging to the countries shown above are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- In a multiregional team, 2 out of 5 players need to be part of the region you are signing-up for (in a team of 2 Malaysian OR Singapore players and 2 CIS players and 1 China player, the team will only be able to participate in the MYSG qualifier).
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Game Mode: Best of One until Ro8, Best of Three on Ro4 until Grand Final
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
- Server location: Singapore
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the in game lobby using chat commands.
|1st||Qualified for Season 2 relegation|
|2nd||Qualified for Wildcard Qualifier|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps
Pay special attention to the Steam ID's registered in your team members! Having the wrong steam ID will cause the bot to kick your player from the lobby, resulting in a likely disqualification from the tournament.
- Go to your team profile and click in members (left side of the page, under the logo)
- There you will be able to see the Steam ID's that your team members have registered in their accounts
- Go to our Steam ID finder page, paste their steam profiles and make sure that the Dota 2 game account matches to the one registered in their accounts
- If the Steam ID does not match, your player must come to the website and in this page, he can change the Steam ID on the top right,
at the Sign-up box.
- If your player gets an unknown error when registering the Steam ID, please open a support ticket.
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.