Registration requirements and limitations
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- Only teams belonging to the countries shown above are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Match Structure: Best of One Single Elimination with Semi-Finals (Qualification Matches) being a Best of 3.
- Teams positioned at the top of the tournament bracket will be responsible of hosting the lobby with the below settings.
- Lobby title: ESLAUNZxx (where xx is the number of your current match (from top) as per bracket.
- Password: ESLxx (where xx is the number of your match as per bracket)
- Server: Australia
- Lobby Visibility: Public
- Game Mode: Captains Mode
- Cheats: Off
- Selection Priority: Automatic (Coin Toss)
- Penalty - Radiant: No Penalty
- Penalty - Dire: No Penalty
- League: None
- Spectators: Enabled
- Pausing: Unlimited
- Series Type: No Series
- DOTA TV Delay: 2 Minutes
- Coach and/or spectator is not allowed in lobby unless admin approved. If you wish to stream your own pov, you should seek admin's approval
Join Us during the cup by joining the "ESL Asia Pacific DOTA2 Discord Chat".
If nobody from Asia Pacific is able to reach you at the time you and it is urgent please join the "Global ESL DOTA2 Discord Server".
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.