A DPC Roster is required (REGISTER HERE)
|Date||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)|
|19th November 2021||15:30 PT (Ro64 BO1)||17:00 PT (Ro32 BO1)|
|19th November 2021||18:30 PT (Ro16 BO1)||20:00 PT (Ro8 BO3)|
*Subject to change based on the number of participants. The tournament will start on the 19th November 2021, 15:30 PT, regardless of the number of participants. If less than 64 teams sign-up, fewer rounds are played on the 19th November 2021.
THIS TOURNAMENT USES AN AUTOMATIC INGAME LOBBY SYSTEM.
Registration requirements and limitations
- A DPC Roster is required ( REGISTER HERE ).
- The DPC roster name must be EXACTLY the same as it is written on ESL Play, if we cannot find your ESL Play team name on the DPC Roster search you won't be allowed to participate. Make sure that you don't use a different keyboard layout (for example; don't use Cyrillic).
- Each player must have the same ESL Play Nickname as officially registered nickname on the DPC site.
- The roster must be fully registered with 5 players before 19th November 2021 14:30 PT.
- No DPC roster changes can be made for the entire duration of the Qualifiers and ESL One DPC NA Winter
- You must follow the rules outlined by us and by Valve (HERE)
- For a team to be eligible to participate in a region, at least 3 team members must be residing in the region and participate in each match. We will potentially ask for residency proof at any point from any player participating. Faking residency will lead to an automatic disqualification and potentially a temporary or permanent ban from ESL and/or Valve events.
- Teams must have the 5 players registered on the ESL Play team that are registered on the DPC Roster.
- Teams can´t use any subs during the Qualifiers.
- 5 is the maximum allowed players to be registered on the ESL Play team.
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent abuse.
- Coach rule: A coach can be present during the draft but as soon as the game loads in only the 5 players can be communicating with each other until the end of the game.
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One until Ro16, Best of Three Ro8
- Game Mode: Captains mode
- Server location: US EAST
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the ingame lobby using chat commands.
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
- Teams will be seeded based on the MMR of the players.
- It is advised to carefully consider the 5 players registered on the DPC roster, this will be your official roster for the whole season!
HOW TO JOIN THE LOBBY
- When the tournament starts, be sure to be in game waiting for the Bot invite to join your lobby.
If you don't get invite by the Bot you can always join manually by searching your game in the Custom Lobbies browser. Search for your game in the US East Region and Game Mode Captains Mode, the lobby name and password will be esl-NUMBER, with the NUMBER being your MatchID here on ESL, i.e. esl-41801070.
- Once in lobby, the team with priority needs to reply to the bot with their pick, using the commands: !fp for first pick, !sp for second pick, !radiant for radiant and !dire for dire. The other team then picks the options that remain.
- After that, you can join your slots and the bot will start the game.
- Please note that you in Social settings you should have chat allowed from ALL players to see instructions from the BOT and Admins! Anonymous mode has to be turned OFF.
|1st - 4th||Qualification for the DPC NA Division II Tour 1 - 2021-2022 - ESL One Winter presented by Intel Closed Qualifier|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.