- Game Mode: 1v1 Solo Mid
- All games are Best of One
- Both players pick the hero assigned as the map
- Win Condition: 2 kills or 1 tower destroyed
- Runes, Neutrals, Roshan: Allowed
- Bottle: Not Allowed
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
- When the tournament starts, be sure to be in game waiting for the Bot invite to join your lobby.
- Once in lobby, the player with priority needs to reply to the bot with their pick, using the commands: !fp for first pick, !sp for second pick, !radiant for radiant and !dire for dire. The other player then picks the options that remain.
- After that, you can join your slots and the bot will start the game.
- Remember that both players have to pick the same hero that is assigned in the map parameter in your ESL Match.
|1.||7 days Premium (*)|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps
Pay special attention to the Steam ID's registered in your team members! Having the wrong steam ID will cause the bot to kick your player from the lobby, resulting in a likely disqualification from the tournament.
- Go to your team profile and click in members (left side of the page, under the logo)
- There you will be able to see the Steam ID's that your team members have registered in their accounts
- Go to our Steam ID finder page, paste their steam profiles and make sure that the Dota 2 game account matches to the one registered in their accounts
- If the Steam ID does not match, your player must come to the website and in this page, he can change the Steam ID on the top right,
at the Sign-up box.
- If your player gets an unknown error when registering the Steam ID, please open a support ticket.
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.