|Date||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)|
|19th Sep 2020||15:00 CEST (Ro64 BO1)||16:30 CEST (Ro32 BO1)|
|20th Sep 2020||15:00 CEST (Ro16 BO1)||16:30 CEST (Ro8 BO1)||18:00 CEST (Ro4 BO3)|
*Subject to change based on the number of participants. The tournament will start on the 19th of Sep 2020, 15:00 CEST, regardless of the number of participants. If less than 128 teams sign-up, fewer rounds are played on the 19th of Sep 2020. If there are more than 128 teams, an extra round is played on the 19th of Sep 2020. In case 8 or fewer teams sign-up, the tournament will have fewer playdays (teams will be contacted by the admin team with the new schedule on tournament start).
Registration requirements and limitations
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- An organization/group can only have 1 team participating in the qualifiers
- Only teams belonging to the countries shown above are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- In a multiregional team, 3 out of 5 players need to be part of the region you are signing-up for (in a team of 3 European players and 2 American players, the team will only be able to participate in the European qualifier).
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One until Ro4, Best of Three on Ro4
- Game Mode: Captains mode
- Server location: Luxembourg
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the ingame lobby using chat commands.
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
|1st - 2nd||Qualification for the Europe Closed Qualifier|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.