|8th May 2020
|18:00 CEST (Ro64 BO1)
|9th May 2020
|18:00 CEST (Ro32 BO1)
|19:00 CEST (Ro16 BO1)
|10th May 2020
|18:00 CEST (Ro8 BO1)
|19:00 CEST (Ro04 BO3)
*Subject to change based on the amount of participants. The tournament will start on the 8th of May 2020, 18:00 CEST, regardless of the amount of participants. If less than 128 teams sign-up, fewer rounds are played on the 8th of May 2020. If there are more than 128 teams, an extra round is played on the 8th of May 2020. In case 8 or less teams sign-up, the tournament will have less playdays (teams will be contacted by the admin team with the new schedule on tournament start).
Registration requirements and limitations
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- An organization/group can only have 1 team participating in the qualifiers
- Only teams belonging to the countries shown above are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- In a multiregional team, 3 out of 5 players need to be part of the region you are signing-up for (in a team of 3 European players and 2 American players, the team will only be able to participate in the European qualifier).
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One until Ro8, Best of Three on Ro8
- Game Mode: Captains mode
- Server location: Luxemburg
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the ingame lobby using chat commands.
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
|1st - 2nd
|Qualification for the Europe Closed Qualifier
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.