- Game Mode: Best of One until Finals, Best of Three on Finals
- Mode: Captains Mode
- Starting team: Check Rules (found on the tab above)
- Game Version: Tournament
- The team on the left side chooses the side, the other the drafting order.
- Check the Rules at the tab above for the complete rules.
The top 3 teams will play on the ESL One Frankfurt 2016 Main Qualifiers, on April 4th.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.