|Date||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)|
|9 Dec 2017*||14:00 BRT (Ro512)||15:30 BRT (Ro256)||17:00 BRT (Ro128)|
|18:30 BRT (Ro64)||20:00 BRT (Ro32)||21:30 BRT (Ro16)|
|10 Dec 2017||13:00 BRT (Ro8**)||16:00 BRT (Ro8**)|
** Two matches of the Ro8 are played on 10th of December 2017, at 13 BRT, and the remaining two are played at 16 BRT of the same day.
THIS TOURNAMENT USES AN AUTOMATIC INGAME LOBBY SYSTEM. CHECK THE NEW PLAYER GUIDE LINKED ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Registration requirements and limitations
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- Only teams belonging to the countries shown above are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- In a multiregional team, 3 out of 5 players need to be part of the region you are signing-up for (in a team of 3 European players and 2 CIS players, the team will only be able to participate in the European qualifier).
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Game Mode: Best of One until Ro8, Best of Three on Ro8
- Follow the steps on the tournament widget to play the match
- Server location: Brazil
- Vote system: Coin toss. Votes are done in the ingame lobby using chat commands.
|1st - 4th.||Qualification for the South American Closed Qualifier|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.