How to play:
- Create lobby
- From menu click "invite friend"
- Add opponent as friend and invite to game
- Once game is complete, both report scores and confirm results
- Format: 1on1
- Double Elimination
- Best of 3 with best of 5 in grand finals
- No group stage
- Random seeding
- Connection: Any
- Opponent strength (min): LR
- Opponent strength (max): Diamond
- Fight rules: Winner Stays
- Fight type: Solo
- Solo rounds: 3
- Max health: Normal
- Danger Zones On
- Time limit: 60
- Players: 2
- Private: 2
- Stage Selection: Random
- Banned Stage: Dojo
- Step style: User preference
- Character change between matches: Yes
- Approved fighters: All fighters, including DLC
- Bo3/best of 3 - This term is given to the number of matches played per round. For example in the first round of the bracket, you may be asked to play 3 matches to determine which team can win the most of those 3 matches i.e 2-0, 2-1. This is a best of 3 series.
- Highest Seed - Seeding is the term used to rank a team/players by number. This number changes over time based on a their cup progression and placement. You can view your seeding via the Bracket information where the lower the number, the higher the seed ranking is.
Looking for your opponents or need help during the cup join ESL Dead or Alive 5 on Discord.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.