- Game Mode: 1v1
- Game settings:
- Match Privacy: Private
- Map: Must be picked through Mapvote tool in the matchpage.
- Loadout Visibility: Off
- Random Location: On
- Standard Resources: On
- Race can't be changed in the round, but elites and Doctrines are free to be changed.
- Elites: All elites are allowed
- Doctrines: All doctrines are allowed
- Format: Single Elimination
- Rounds 256 and previous: Best of One (Bo1)
- Rounds 128 to Finals: Best of Three (Bo3)
- Hosting: The highest seeded player hosts the games
- Maps and vetoes:
- Map pool: Charons Rest, Port Saunderus, Khomet's Pass, Mork's Mire and Crucible of Vaul
- Vetoes: For Best of Three, each player vetoes one map, staring with the highest seeded player. For Best of One, each player vetoes two maps.
- Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots and replays confirming the result.
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are not screenshots taken!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.