- The Round System for Go4Crossfire is 9 Rounds (MR9) for both sides.
- Missing Wire Anti-Cheat Logout, or Forbidden (Hard) Items or Shadows results in a warning.
- Missing Moss or Wire Anti-Cheat (Complete) files results in a disqualification.
- If your opponent doesn't appear within 10 minutes, match will be rated as default win for the present team.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? Need more help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support