ESL Counter-Strike Game Integration
The ESL CS Game Integration provides the easiest way to play a Counter-Strike tournament match. Just head over to the matchpage and follow the steps on the matchsheet. Once you voted the maps to play, a Counter-Strike server will be started for your match. After that, just click on the "Connect with ESL Anticheat" button on the matchpage, ESL Anticheat will initialize and CS will connect to the gameserver.
1: Link your Steam account!
You can directly link your Steam account with your ESL account. Either go to a tournament which is using the Steam account as game ID and follow the instructions in the league widget on the right side or go to the linkage page on ESL ID and link your Steam account now.
2: Head over to the ESL Matchpage!
With the game integration enabled, you always start your ESL Match on the matchpage.
3: Confirm that you are ready!
Just confirm, that you (and your team) are ready, once both teams are ready, the match will start.
4: Do the Mapvote!
Just vote which maps you don't want to play, you and your opponent will vote alternately.
- We will start an own gameserver just for your match! No need to hassle with server configuration and setup anymore!
- Just click on the "Connect with ESL Anticheat" button to start.
- ESL Anticheat will initialize
- After that, Counter-Strike will automatically be started and connects to the correct server
- Just enter ".ready" into the server chat to mark yourself ready, once all players are ready, the kniferound starts.
- Kniferound winner can choose the side they want to start on.
- Play the match!
- After the match is finished, the result is automatically entered into the ESL matchpage and the match gets closed.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Every time I connect to the server I instantly get kicked!
Reason: You are not a match participant or your steam id is wrong!
Your steam id/steam account is not the same steam account linked to your profile. Please check your linked steam account, after that you can join the match.
Reason: No running ESL Anticheat!
You need to start ESL Anticheat in order to connect to our servers. This ensures the best possible anticheat protection. ESL Anticheat will automatically start Counter-Strike for you. The easiest way to do so is heading over to the matchsheet and click on the big blue "Connect with ESL Anticheat" button. This will also directly connect you to the game server.
Protected by ESL Anticheat
(32bit / 64bit Version for Windows 7, 8.1 & 10) with ESL Anticheat