SoStronk servers will be used for the open qualifier, follow the instructions below:
- Sign-ups end at September 22, 6 PM SGT, check-in starts at 6 PM SGT and ends at September 23, 12 midnight SGT. Disregard the "Late Signup Time" information at the top of the screen: sign-ups will be closed by then
- Register your players and team on ESL Play. Sign-up for the tournament and wait for an admin to accept your sign-up
- Teams who do not have a SoStronk account must create one on the SoStronk website. For teams with SoStronk accounts, please ensure that your team's rosters are updated
- For teams who have just created a SoStronk account: send a support ticket on ESL Play. Please provide the team link, not the individual player links.
- No SoStronk team profile, no participation
- Join the Discord channel and join the #csgo channel. We will be using that for all tournament communication
- At least one member of the team should remain in the group chat at all times of the event in order to receive IPs, communicate with admins, etc
- Format: Bo1, Top 8 Bo3
- First round: September 23 - 11:00 GMT+8
- Ro8: September 24 - 11:00 GMT+8
- Max rounds: 30
- Draw rules: 6 rounds, 16000 money
- Map veto: higher seed picks A or B
- Bo1: ABABAB - remaining map is being played
- Bo3: Ban A - Ban B - Pick A - Pick B - Ban A - Ban B - remaining map is being played as decider map, if required.
- Map pool:
The winning team will receive a spot at IEM Oakland, including flight and accommodation!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.