- Team Nationality: A team must have more than 50% of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries that the national section represents.
- Round Time and C4 Timer: mp_roundtime 1.55; mp_c4timer 40.
- POV's are Required, ESL Wire is required and Please make sure that you upload the screenshot of the final score after each match.
- Maps: VETO map system, Quarter Finals, Semifinals & Finals BO3, rest all rounds BO1 (Preset Maps) Round 1 Cobblestone, Round 2 Train, Round 3 Overpass, Round 4 Cache, Round 5 Mirage (If needed).
Max Rounds: 30
Standard IEM Mappool:
All team Captains must join the Group Chat 30 minutes before the tournament starts.
Do not forget to check the Tournament Rules.
All teams should check in 30 minutes before their matches are scheduled to start. Good Luck Have Fun!!
The Champion Team of IEM Taipei Qualifier will automatically get a slot and represent their team at the LAN Finals which will feature the top 8 teams from APAC. Flight and Accommodation to Taiwan will be fully covered by ESL.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.