A team must have more than 50% of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries that the national section represents..
Server: India - Mumbai CS:GO / 128 tick competitive server
All players of each team need to hold a valid passport in order to compete in the tournament
- Team Nationality: A team must have more than 50% of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries that the national section represents.
- Round Time and C4 Timer: mp_roundtime 1.55; mp_c4timer 40.
- Maps: VETO map system, Finals BO3, rest all rounds BO1.
Max Rounds: 30
Standard IEM Mappool:
Do not forget to check the Tournament Rules.
All team Captains must join the Group Chat minimum 30 minutes before the tournament starts.
Schedule: Click here to view
In case of any issues, please raise a ticket or contact admins using Group Chat and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
The winning team will qualify for the IEM Taipei West Asia Final Qualifier happening on the 15th-17th January between the top 8 West Asian Teams.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match