How to play Go4CS:GO
Just follow this how-to-play, signup for the next Go4CS:GO cup each Sunday, compete with the best teams and get the chance to win €100 in Europe's biggest cup series.
1: Sign up for the next Go4CS:GO!
You can find all upcoming cups on the right or at our navigation under "Major"
Check-In every Sunday between 13:30 and 13:40 CET/CEST to save your slot for the Go4 cup
3: Late Sign up
If you are too late for the Check-In and there are still slots left, you can signup till 14:00 CET/CEST! First round starts at 14:00 CET/CEST
4: Read the rules
You can always find the rulebook of the cup at the cuppage. Just click on "Rules" in the menu
- We will start an own gameserver just for your match! No need to hassle with server configuration and setup anymore!
- Just click on the "Connect with ESL Anticheat" button to start.
- ESL Anticheat will initialize
- After that, Counter-Strike will automatically be started and connects to the correct server
- Just enter ".ready" into the server chat to mark yourself ready, once all players are ready, the kniferound starts.
- Kniferound winner can choose the side they want to start on.
- Play the match and don't forget to record your POV demo. Enter "record <DEMONAME>" into the console
- After the match is finished, the result is automatically entered into the ESL matchpage and the match gets closed.
- If you won the match, wait for your next opponent and start!
Opponents do not show up ?
Please contact us in the cupchat or open a matchprotest
You can find all ways to contact us at the cuppage
Protected by ESL Anticheat
(32bit / 64bit Version for Windows 7 & 8.1 & 10) with ESL Wire Anticheat
Request your prize!
- First & Lastname, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT or
- verified paypal address