Dates: 27th June 2015, Saturday to 28th June 2015, Sunday.
- Team Nationality: A team must have more than 50% of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries that the national section represents.
- All Malaysian Teams can only join this qualifier. Malaysian Teams will no longer be able to participate in the SEA Qualifier.
- Maps: VETO map system, Semifinals & Finals BO3, rest all rounds BO1.
Max Rounds: 30
Standard ESL Mappool:
All team Captains must join the Group Chat 30 minutes before the tournament starts.
Do not forget to check the Tournament Rules.
All teams should check in 30 minutes before their matches are scheduled to start. Good Luck Have Fun!!
The Champion Team of IEM Taiwan Qualifier 2016 will automatically get a slot and represent their team at IEM Taipei 2016 which will feature the top 8 teams from APAC.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.