How to play
- Add each other as friends or join the same clan.
- Send a friendly battle invite/accept the battle invite.
- Make sure to take screenshots of the results and upload them to the ESL match page.
- Once you are finished enter the correct score on the ESL Match page/confirm the score.
- Match type: 1v1
- Match time: 3 minutes
- Mode: Best of 3
Decks & Cards
- A player can change their deck between battles.
- Players can use any cards they wish in their deck.
The top 16 players of all four ESL Cups qualify themselves for the grand final, to compete for free ESL Premium months, ESL shop discount and an unique Winter Award!
We're delighted to help you in everything possible! If you have any problem, question or suggestion you can contact us by sending a Support Ticket or through any other means shown below.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.