Registration requirements and limitations
- Participating players need to be minimum of 18 years old
- All participants within a team must have a Town Hall level 5
- The tournament is free to enter for everyone all over the world
- The tournament is limited to 512 teams on check-in
- Sign-ups will be reviewed by the administration team before being accepted to prevent cases where teams try to overrule this requirement.
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One
- War invitations: The team on the left side of the match page shall host a game and send an invitation to a 5v5 Friendly War to the opposing team.
- Attacks limit: Each player can only use one of his two attacks (Valid across all tournament phases)
- Team lineup: Only those players are eligible to take part in the friendly war, who are part of the same ESL Play team
- War Invitations:The team on the left side of the match page has the right to host the game and send an invitation to a 5v5 Friendly War to the opposing team
- In case a team on the right side does not receive an invitation, they must initiate the invitation
- In case the invitation is not being accepted, the team on the right side is obliged to fill a protest ticket
- Preperation time: 15 minutes
- War time: 1 hour
- If a team is not present and ready to start playing 15 minutes after the scheduled time, that team will be disqualified.
- Each team is responsible for NOT being in any other War, while trying to initiate a Friendly War.
- Failing to be challenged due to being active in a different war will result in a default loss.
- That war restriction is applied to players individually, so make sure all of your players are available, else you won't be available for friendly war challenges.
- Each team is responsible for setting the War history to public, for the sole reason that the match can be closed automatically by the ESL system.
- Once your match is over the results will be added automatically, result should be reported only in case of a tie.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since its launch in 2010, Supercell has brought five games to the global market – Brawl Stars, Clash Royale, Boom Beach, Clash of Clans and Hay Day. Supercell’s goal is to make the best games – games that are played by as many people as possible, enjoyed for years and remembered forever.