Clash of Clans - Mobile Open
ESL Mobile Open Season 5 is a multi phase competition with some of the most popular mobile titles around the world. Players will compete through 3 phases of qualifying competitions to earn a spot at the LAN Finals Phase 1 consists of open ladder play. Any team can sign up to prove themselves worthy of competing for their share of the prize pool
Season 5 Quick Rules
- 1. You need to register an ESL account
- 2. Create a team with your friend or teammate
- 3. Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- 4. Sign up with your team
- 5. Teams may only use players that reside within North America.
- 4 weeks of open Ladder play. Challenge other teams and play at your own time & pace! Anytime, anywhere.
- Live Admin Support times
- Tuesday/Thursday 3:00PM - 9:00PM PST - Admin Support available
- Saturday/Sunday 3:00PM - 9:00PM PST - Admin Support available
- Remaining 50% teams are placed into Single Elimination Brackets. We will play down to the top 32 teams over the course of 2 weeks. The top 32 teams will advance to Phase 3. If there would be less than 32 teams remaining after the 50% split then the top 32 teams will participate in this Phase in order to determine the seeding for Phase 3.
- 32 teams will compete in a double elimination bracket system to find out who the top 2 are to travel to the LAN Finals in Phase 4. The top 2 teams will be flown to Las Angeles to compete at the ESL One LA LAN.
- All Qualified competitors will be provided with travel and hotel accommodations to attend and compete at the LAN Final. The Season 4 Final will take place at ESL One LA. Additional rulesets/instructions will be mailed out to the finalists prior to the finals.
- Clan Wars
- Teams - 5 players per team, one sub is allowed.