How to play:
- Register an ESL Play account
- All 5 players of the team must register an ESL Play account
- Create a Team
- Invite your clanmates to the team
- Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- Sign up with your team
- Tournament Format: single Elimination, Best of One (Bo1)
- Players can participate with a Town Hall of 14
- Participants may use troops of level TH14 or below
- Any troops, potions can be used.
- Attacks limit: Each player can only use one of their two attacks (Valid across all tournament phases)
- Team lineup: Only those players are eligible to take part in the Friendly War, who are part of the same ESL Play team
- War Invitations: The team on the left side of the match page has the right to host the game and send an invitation to a 5v5 Friendly War to the opposing team
- In case a team on the right side does not receive an invitation, they must initiate the invitation
- In case the invitation is not being accepted, the team on the right side is obliged to fill a protest ticket
Preparation and War Time
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- War time: 45 mins
- If a team is not present and ready to start playing 15 minutes after the scheduled time, that team will get a default loss.
- Each team is responsible for NOT being in any other war, while trying to initiate a Friendly War.
- Failing to be challenged due to being active in a different war will result in a default loss.
- That war restriction is applied to players individually, so make sure all of your players are available, else you won't be available for friendly war challenges.
- Each team member should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match