|Date||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)||Hour (Round)|
|14 February 2020||13:00 CET
|15 February 2020||13:00 CET
|17:30 CET 11:30 EST
16 February - 00:30 CST
|16 February 2020*||13:00 CET 07:00 EST
|14:30 CET 08:30 EST
|16:00 CET 10:00 EST
|17:30 CET 11:30 EST
17 February - 00:30 CST
|19:00 CET 13:00 EST
17 February - 02:00 CST
All players must hold valid travel documents for travel ready (such as visas if needed) before participating to be able to travel to Katowice in case of being qualified.
Registration requirements and limitations
- Participating players need to be minimum of 18 years old
- All participants within a team must have a Town Hall level 13
- The tournament is free to enter for everyone all over the world
- The tournament is limited to 2048 teams on check-in
- The Sign up will be closed 6 days before the tournament start of each month between February-July at 12:00 CET/CEST
- Participating teams must allow certified streamers into their clans from Round of 64 and onward
- For detailed information please read the rulebook (2.6.8 Casting and streaming)
- Tournament Format: Single Elimination, Best of One
- Attacks limit: Each player can only use one of their two attacks (Valid across all tournament phases)
- Team lineup: Only those players are eligible to take part in the friendly war, who are part of the same ESL Play team
- War Invitations:The team on the left side of the match page has the right to host the game and send an invitation to a 5v5 Friendly War to the opposing team
- In case a team on the right side does not receive an invitation, they must initiate the invitation
- In case the invitation is not being accepted, the team on the right side is obliged to fill a protest ticket
- Preperation time: 15 minutes
- War time: 1 hour
- If a team is not present and ready to start playing 15 minutes after the scheduled time, that team will be disqualified.
- Each team is responsible for NOT being in any other War, while trying to initiate a Friendly War.
- Failing to be challenged due to being active in a different war will result in a default loss.
- That war restriction is applied to players individually, so make sure all of your players are available, else you won't be available for friendly war challenges.
- 8th of February: Sign-ups close at 12:00 CET
- 14th of February: Tournament start at 13:00 CET
- Each team is responsible for setting the War log to public, for the sole reason that the match can be closed automatically by the ESL system.
- Once your match is over the results will be added automatically, result should be reported only in case of a tie.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- We'd strongly recommend reading our guide on how to register before asking for help.
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.